We are the most reputable organization in the Minneapolis region when it comes to commercial air conditioning installation.
Having a reliable commercial air conditioning unit installed in your structure will enhance its indoor comfort. For example, businesses that have top-notch air conditioner units tend to have happier and more well-relaxed customers. However, not every company can install sophisticated A/C systems. This is why you need to employ a team with years of experience, certified members and a strong reputation in the community. Corporate Mechanical is your one stop shop for all of your commercial air conditioning installation needs.
What to consider when choosing an air conditioner:
- Cooling zones. These zones refer to areas or rooms within your business structure that require cooling. Here, you should call in a team of experts who will assess what your business needs are. There is no room for estimation.
- Efficiency rating. An air conditioner unit with a higher efficiency rating saves more energy and more money. Always ensure that your desired model has a blue Energy Star logo.
- Unit size. The size of your typical air conditioning unit is determined by the size of the room you want to cool. If it is too small, it will not cool the room. If too big, it will be inefficient.
Some may argue that hiring a professional A/C installer is simply too expensive. However, professional A/C installation is cheaper as it comes with many benefits:
- It ensures that your air conditioner unit’s lifespan is extended. If installation is done using the right procedure, you will not need replacement for a long time. This saves you some money.
- Professionals ensure that the unit functions at its optimal performance while saving energy. In the long run, this will reduce your energy consumption and lower your energy bills.
- Our air conditioning installation team will enhance indoor comfort.
If you are in need of a commercial air conditioning installation company, do not hesitate to contact Corporate Mechanical online or by phone at 763-533-3070. We serve businesses throughout the Minneapolis area, including those in communities such as Brooklyn Park, Crystal, Golden Valley, Maple Grove, New Hope, Plymouth, Robbinsdale, St. Louis Park, and St. Paul.