Corporate Mechanical offers commercial air conditioner maintenance and inspection services in the Minneapolis – St. Paul, MN region.
Air conditioning systems are designed to operate at certain amenable environments in order to maximize output. As Minnesota business owners, when we fail to keep up with regular air conditioner maintenance, we run the risk of damaging one or more components of the system; and that costs money.
At Corporate Mechanical, we provide customized air conditioner maintenance services designed to monitor your specific usage and prevent cases of excessive power use, technical slip-ups or mechanical failure. Routine inspection and maintenance is the only proven way to maximize machine output and minimize expenses. Your air conditioner is no different. In order to avoid expensive repairs in the future, take advantage of commercial maintenance services.
We service the following types of properties:
- Shopping malls
- Apartment complexes
- Municipal and public buildings and lots more!
Did you know that air conditioning systems account for more than 15 percent of commercial properties? In order to save money on energy costs, a proper plan has to be put in place to help extend the lifespan of your cooling system and minimize interruptions and expenses.
Our company offers commercial maintenance services for business owners all over Minneapolis and the Twin Cities. We create lasting solutions for properties that utilize the following systems:
- Air Conditioning ventilation systems
- Split systems
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Rooftop systems
- AC ductwork
- VRF systems
Our technicians are capable of discovering even the slightest damage in your air conditioner. During each inspection, our technician will:
- Find corrosion in both indoor and outdoor AC units
- Inspect clogging of ductwork by contaminants and other blockage
- Address tubing, coils and condensers
- Inspect refrigerant circuit
- Check the rest of the equipment as needed and perform repairs.
Corporate Machanical is here to keep track of your air conditioner usage and make sure that the equipment is working perfectly. Contact us today for to learn about our Minnesota air conditioner maintenance services. You can reach us by phone at 763-533-3070 or you can submit your message online and we will return your inquiry as soon as possible.
- The Importance of Hiring Minneapolis Certified HVAC Contractors
- The Importance of Regularly Scheduled Commercial Boiler Maintenance
- Information on Air Conditioning Repair
- Information on Air Conditioning Installation
- Cut Your Energy Expenses With Springtime Commercial HVAC Maintenance
- The Importance of Keeping Tight Ducts for Optimum Temperature Inside Your Structure
- 7 Ways to Winterize a Building
- All You Need to Know About Air Conditioning
- Chiller Repair Information
- 4 Signs of a Faulty Air Conditioner
- Prevent Your Business from Spending Too Much on Heating and Cooling
- When Do I Need a New Air Conditioner?
- Common Problems With Commercial Air Conditioners
- The Benefits of Hiring an HVAC Specialist
- How Air Conditioning Impacts Productivity